Fire Water Recipe
November 28, 2022
Fire Water Recipe:
2 oz of apple cider vinegar
10 oz of hot water
1-2 tsp of raw honey
1/4 fresh squeezed lemon
6-8 dashes of cayenne red pepper
3-4 dashes of cinnamon
Dr. Liz shared this amazing recipe in her recent webinar where she discussed supporting the immune system naturally! With it being cold and flue season we wanted to share it here too! Each ingredient has amazing immune boosting properties:
Cinnamon contains potent antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cinnamon contains potent antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apple cider vinegar contains probiotics and antioxidants.
- Cayenne red pepper contains capsaicin which has been known to ease common cold symptoms such as sneezing, stuffy nose, and chest congestion.
- Lemon is high in vitamin C which supports your body’s immune system aiding in a quicker recovery. It can also help with nasal congestion and sore throat!
- Raw honey contains antioxidants, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It can also help ease the discomfort of a sore or scratchy throat.
Leave a Comment