Here is a recipe that we have been so excited to share! Grass-fed gelatin is so good for our overall health. While you can consume gelatin when you drink broths, soups, etc. this recipe is a nice little treat! We hope you enjoy these as much as we do.
1 cup cold filtered water
3.5 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
1/3-1/2 cup organic maple syrup or honey
Organic vanilla extract, to taste
- Take your cold water and pour it into your bowl. Sprinkle your gelatin onto your water in an even layer and let it bloom.
- Once bloomed, pour into a small pot and warm up on low. Stir frequently to prevent burning!
Add in the vanilla and maple syrup.
- Once the mixture is fully dissolved, pour it back into your bowl. For this next step you can use a stand mixer or hand mixer. Whip until the mixture is thick and fluffy!
- Once thick and fluffy, pour into your glass casserole dish and put into the fridge until set.
- Cut and enjoy! Store refrigerated for up to a week!
We love to put this in our coffee or just a healthy little treat!